2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

I think he rises and becomes 3rd choice. Our fans tend not to respect guys bought for little money. So they get discounted. Even as evidence suggest otherwise.
Would be great if he succeeded here. 2.5m for him, and Zinchenko for 1.7m. Our scouts have found a couple bargains

Maguire really wouldn’t suit our system. It would be like Demichelis all over again. It’s either De Ligt or bust, and I really can’t see us getting him anymore. Letting both Vinny and Nico leave at the same time would be a mistake. Need to try and keep Nico now as he knows the system. Bedding in two centre backs would cost us at times and as proven this season there isn’t a lot of margin for error.
You may not like him or think he is good enough. But not suit our system? Come on now. He plays for 1 of the 2 teams that pretty much mimics us in the Prem.

- de ligt 80M
- Maguire 60M
- Rodrigo 70M
- biasakka 60M

Out:

Otamendi 35M
Bravo 5M
Kompany
Delph 5M

225M Netspend

De Ligt is worth a world record fee and while the world hates us we should splash the £80m on him ASAP! Fuck everyone else, nows the time to not give a shit and get this one of a kind long term superstar!

You may not like him or think he is good enough. But not suit our system? Come on now. He plays for 1 of the 2 teams that pretty much mimics us in the Prem.

I thought Maguire cruised through the game against us. You can appreciate players more when you see them in the flesh. He’s a very very good all round CB, powerful and he was really composed in possession. I think he has the the mental strength to hit the ground running with us.

I’d love de Ligt but would not be unhappy with Maguire in the slightest.

Him, Laporte and Stones (if Ota goes too), back up from Ferna (if we get Rodri or likewise) plus Sandler/Garcia ready to step in.

All good.

The reason we've kept 4 starting caliber CBs is because Kompany was often injured. It's naibe to think we should have 4 senior World Class or approaching World Class CBs.

We wil buy 1 CB ( Someone big and Tall) and we'd play Dihno and Sandler/Garcia as the fourth. Quite frankly, I can see a situation where we buy no one.

Stones, Laporte, Dihno, Sandler, Garcia. 5 players. But more likely than not Pep's obsession with needing height might cause us to get Maguire.

But my spider sense is telling me Sandler becomes 3rd choice next season.
Very naibe

Think for me is that Maguire could cost £70mil anyways

So why not get De ligt and just pay the agent fee, probably wouldn't end up costing that much more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.