Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clutching at straws. Bringing up Walker's supposed handball but nicely glossing over the stonewall pen on Bernando that was denied? And no commentator not even the biased BBC thought Kompany's was anywhere close to a penalty. Have some balls and admit you got lucky in the quarter. It's ok - it happens.
When the ball hit Vinny’s shoulder yesterday I knew some pond life on the internet would bring it up and use it as an argument for something else. I didn’t expect it so soon.

7 days and counting.. not a single dipper from SWMBO’s family have congratulated me on the league win... we were walking part of the sandstone trail with them today and despite football coming up, not a single word about the league... they just haven’t got it in them to say “well done”... had the boot been on the other foot I would have done it on the day we lifted the trophy yet they say they are the best fans in the world...

Pathetic set of cnuts springs to mind.

I am glad they are fuming, the scum can suffer all summer as far as i care. Hope that spurs can add to their miserable lives

One thing i will look forward to, is that once klopp flies the cult nest their shit-stained club is back to square one

Spurs didn’t “fluke” their way to the final. We got there on heart and spirit against admittedly technically superior teams. We have a thin squad that has been beset by injuries but they have coped with every setback thrown at them thus far. So I wouldn’t say that Liverpool are a shoo in yet. Of course Liverpool are rightfully favourites but, in the game at Anfield two months ago, Spurs ran them ragged in the second half and really should have won but for some wayward finishing and a last minute howler from Lloris.

I don’t dare risk a prediction - especially given how crazy the Champions League has been this season - but we have a fighting chance.
You're there on merit... Luck plays its part in sport quite a lot.... We do seem to get more bad than good in CL knock out stages also some dodgy decisions.... Spurs have more than a punchers chance against the dippers, in fact I think its a closer call than most think it will be..... So for that day only we will all be spurs fans and then after we can go back to normal..... But fucking good luck

If they do win it, it'll be fun watching them playing 3 times a week next February catching up with the games they miss during the Club World Cup.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Raheem Sterling, he's ....

Since Raheem Sterling (he’s top of the League) and the Yorkshire clogger swapped clubs, Raheem Sterling (he’s top of the League) has won five trophies.

The Yorkshire clogger has won NONE,

Mate, I think it's you who needs to read my post again. I said that I didn't want the thread to be derailed by a discussion back and forth about the quarter final. I expressed no opinion on the handball. In response to a City fan bringing up the subject of the quarter final, I merely outlined the handball rule as it currently exists and then said that if the poster to whom I was replying still thought that it was a foul, then we would have to agree to disagree. And that's where I left it.

I've tried to drop the subject of the quarter final on a number of occasions. But you keeping bringing it back up!

Fuck it, mate. You got the benefit of a dodgy VAR call. So did we in the first leg, but Aguero missed from the spot. These things happen. Time for everyone to move on, I reckon.

You’re in the final on merit. Good luck, you’ll have noted that normal hostilities between us have been suspended. We really really hope that next season Spurs fans can sing that you are the champions of Europe. Stay safe, if you’re going. Enjoy the game if you’re not.

Haha
The deluded moronic twats on RAWK are saying that CL>PL+FAC+EFLC
That’s right dippers. Winning 8 games and losing 4 is more of an achievement than winning 44 games and losing 4. And they haven’t even had their 8th win yet.

More straw-clutching from the buswreckers?

Who'd've thunked?

Sorry but Swansea were 2-0 up in the first half , then you scored in the 69th minute . The penalty was in the 78th minute , it was a terrible decision that Swansea would never have got , and as for the offside in the 88th minute .
Anyway Yesterday was very impressive .
Watford needed a break , and they didn’t get it when Kevin Friend , pulled back an attacking phase, but didn’t book your player , and they needed to have taken their only real chance when 2 on 1 and your goalie made a great save

Are you looking to be banned?

Because you’re going the right way about it?

All you ever do is act the WUM on here.

Take a leaf out of @JPBB, @SpursLoyal and @JimB's book and act more respectfully. This is the principal Manchester City forum; not a place to wind up Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.