Champions Parade - Live Stream p27

There will be 100,000 there, no problem.

We can never match the last Rags parade - where a few hundred just followed the coach and Sky had to pull all sorts of close up camera angles to pretend there was a healthy turnout. Half the people on Deansgate that day were just shopping.

Is there any chance this will be covered properly on Sky for those of us that cant be in Manchester. There is nothing from the club about covering it on YouTube which I think is what they have done in the past.

We can never match the last Rags parade - where a few hundred just followed the coach and Sky had to pull all sorts of close up camera angles to pretend there was a healthy turnout. Half the people on Deansgate that day were just shopping.

Urban myth, unfortunately.

It was chucking it down and the Rags had asked fans to attend in fancy dress with a Manchester theme. At least 250,000 turned up dressed as wet pavements..

Is there any chance this will be covered properly on Sky for those of us that cant be in Manchester. There is nothing from the club about covering it on YouTube which I think is what they have done in the past.
City tweeted will be streamed pal on YouTube and official website. Hope everyone going has a great time. Wish I could be there

Urban myth, unfortunately.

It was chucking it down and the Rags had asked fans to attend in fancy dress with a Manchester theme. At least 250,000 turned up dressed as wet pavements..

Agreed it was raining but it was also a bank holiday weekend. I guess Stretford Mall is just so much more appealing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.