It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Sorry for being lazy but have all other leagues finished now as well? I just wonder if we are going to move quick before players go on holiday etc or are happy to do the deal after? With all the investigations would we want to get deals done ASAP?

Sorry for being lazy but have all other leagues finished now as well? I just wonder if we are going to move quick before players go on holiday etc or are happy to do the deal after? With all the investigations would we want to get deals done ASAP?
The window for international transfers opens in 3 weeks (11 June).

I think we can sign and register whoever we like, it’s just less likely to happen as teams outside of England won’t be able to register replacements before the 11th of June.
"The transfer of players from another national association may take place once the FIFA Transfer Matching System (TMS) opens on 11 June."

"This means that any international transfers cannot be processed until the FIFA TMS transfer window opens."

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1220224

Thanks Andrew, I assume we can still agree deals etc though just they are not official until them dates?
I think the Club can act unofficially any time, but we wouldn't be sure about the deals until the official announcement anyway. For example, Sam Lee says Rodri is "pretty much done". Does it mean we should already celebrate his signing? You know the answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.