Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at Arsenal’s stance now. If you don’t sign a new contract with only two years to go, you get sold. This will no doubt drive down the prices as clubs know they need to sell. Otherwise it’s just not good business sense waiting until the final year of the contract.

Bayern can think about offering £60m if they add Kimmich and Alaba to the deal.

Rather keep him for two seasons and let him leave for free than sell for £60m.

Such poor value sets a precedent for the future and clubs will expect to get our players for cheap.

Under no circumstances should we sell for less than £100m-£120m and that’s conservative.

Hardly good business acumen

Bernardo is better CM than RW, and Raheem is better RW than LW.
& I know both of them are great and can fill any attacking position.

Leroy doesn't have to improve, he just have to repeat what he has done last season 10 goals & 15 assists in the league only.
This season he played much less and had 10 Goals & 10 assists.

how fucking ridicules, course he has to improve, pep has to improve, eric,kdb, bernado, eddie,ect ect , everyone one of the squad has to improve or they will be out on their arses

we haven't said we are going to sell him for 60m,we want to keep him,some **** on twatter says Bayern for 60m and you lot wet your knickers,you haven't got a fucking clue.

im going to post on twatter Bayern are willing to pay 200m they you can all pop off and pull your puds you fucking donkeys hahaha

I think his old lady has a lot to do with this, wanting him to go back to Germany, is she his agent, she probably keeps nagging him all the time to quit City.

Anything less than £100m would be grossly undervalued. Where can we possibly sign a player of his calibre for less than that? Griezmann £108m. Coutinho £105-142m. I wouldn't sell to Bayern even if they agreed to pay fair value. I hope we string them along until the very last day and then pull the rug from under them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.