Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, 60m. So his value has only increased by 20m since he's been with us, and still only 23 years old. That will be the next narrative, undervalue every City player by quite a bit. No less than 100m for Leroy.

He seems to be our only player that needs to eat a chocolate bar or what is that before coming on as a sub. Didnt see other players doing that but seen Sane eating something just when Pep giving him the last instructions before bringing him on.

I am sure Bayern will be in for him now as Ribery and Robben are both done. Nowhere near 100m€ they will offer us. Best we can hope for is imo 75m€ nd imo in todays market he worth more than that.

Just imagine Sane went to Bayern when he came to us and had the same seasons in terms of productivity at Bayern. And then City would be in for him. Bayern would ask more 100m pounds for sure.

He seems to be our only player that needs to eat a chocolate bar or what is that before coming on as a sub. Didnt see other players doing that but seen Sane eating something just when Pep giving him the last instructions before bringing him on.

I am sure Bayern will be in for him now as Ribery and Robben are both done. Nowhere near 100m€ they will offer us. Best we can hope for is imo 75m€ nd imo in todays market he worth more than that.

Just imagine Sane went to Bayern when he came to us and had the same seasons in terms of productivity at Bayern. And then City would be in for him. Bayern would ask more 100m pounds for sure.

Bearing in mind what Mbappe was valued at, and other players have gone for – £100mil PLUS for Leroy.
I wouldn't sell him to Bayern anyway, after all the shite they've given us... and I'd bet they were the driving force behind the Der Speigel article too!

I watched quite a bit of him at Juventus.

I took my blue tinted glasses off when I watched.

Every time I saw him play at Juventus I wondered what all the fuss was about. He could hit a decent long range pass on occasion, looked a good athlete and scored a few goals. So did a lot of other players. I never once saw him dominate a midfield or take a game by the scruff of the neck and pull his team through like the great players do.

When it looked like we would sign him and the excitement reached fever pitch in the transfer forum, I raised these same concerns and was widely lambasted for them. I am pleased firstly we didn't sign him and secondly my observations were proved correct. In his head he is a world superstar and strolls through games acting like one. Unless he quickly changes his work rate and attitude to enhance some of the talent he does have he will never fulfil his potential.

Hopefully we can get him to stay. Recently when talking to friends about City they don't understand why he's not starting every game, all think he's something special. And £60 is way too low a fee!!

They just paid more than that for a centre back, we have to look at his age and how much it would cost to replace him, he has to be worth 100m+ in today’s market.

I wouldn't sell him to Bayern anyway, after all the shite they've given us... and I'd bet they were the driving force behind the Der Speigel article too!

They know that, hence they're using their ties with Guardiola to push the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.