Hugh Ferris/Match day presenters

Cheesey would do a far better job.

Do you really think he'd want it? I doubt it. Honestly, I think it's a completely different style of journalism. Or to put it another way, Cheesey is a seasoned journalist, you can see that from the calm, unhyped way he presents the vlog, not to speak of the work he did for Radio Manchester for years. Ferris isn't a journalist at all. He's a rah-rah cheerleader, in my opinion.

Do you really think he'd want it? I doubt it. Honestly, I think it's a completely different style of journalism. Or to put it another way, Cheesey is a seasoned journalist, you can see that from the calm, unhyped way he presents the vlog, not to speak of the work he did for Radio Manchester for years. Ferris isn't a journalist at all. He's a rah-rah cheerleader, in my opinion.
he's shit at it.......

Gets worse every season though. I try and get to my seat just before kick now, to avoid that god awful pre match video, which they show every single fucking game.

Us old hands probably have no time for most of it but they know we are a dying breed, literally. The kids probably love it all and they are the ones they want to excite and retain.

Ferris is ok.
He's a polished professional presenter which is all you need for the match day pre and post match presentation which is basically just PR for the club.There is no real objectivity (If we get beat the post match analysis doesn't even happen).
Danny and Nat provide the passionate fans perspective, and other guests ( ex players etc) all add to the mix. Ferris fronts all this pretty well in my opinion. I'm not bothered whether he supports City or not, he doesn't have to , there's plenty of others on the stage who do. He just brings it all together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.