It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

If "Out of time" means a player that will be out of contract next summer only Rabbiot is could be a good singing. And Mario Balotelli
More like Sane asks Pep for another chance, but Guardiola is already lining up his replacement and wants to get rid.

Pep saying things in press conferences is irrelevant.

"I will defend you till the last day of our lives in the press conference. But in here i'm going to tell you the truth."

Considering that Tolmie has already said that he thinks Sane is likely to leave, and that Mendy is going nowhere, I'll stick with my guess.

Of course it could all be bollocks, it's just a bit of fun.
Not when it comes to contracts,pep said about gundy if he wanted to stay he would have signed by now,we have been trying to get sane to sign for 18 mths,that seems honest to me,i'm still waiting for pogba etc..

Pink Flamingos?

A bit of a camp classic in some circles. *cough*

An evergreen feel-good classic for all the family *cough*.

Probably the sort of thing you'd want to save to watch with your mum and dad on their anniversary. *cough*

don't... whatever you do just don't watch this film on spec

Good dates. My Nana always had dates at christmas and she's right across the rd in Phillips park cemy. Rather her than that kid with the enormous head from Leicester.
Rooney the red nose pervert, had a very shiney ....!!!!

A chance to play my all-time favourite. Khaldoon has got the good dates out ;)

fdfe83b2bef7e23bc6f6fb6a988e57ec.jpg

I'd forgotten how 3-2-1 Ted Rogers these threads were - is it the speed boat or Dusty Bin? Who TF knows!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.