Status
Not open for further replies.

Am I looking to much into this, I don’t understand why we wouldn’t just say he is 100% not going anywhere by saying stand by peps comments it almost seems we have left the ball in his court. Starting to really worry now.

Am I looking to much into this, I don’t understand why we wouldn’t just say he is 100% not going anywhere by saying stand by peps comments it almost seems we have left the ball in his court. Starting to really worry now.
Agree, really worrying, Sari stating he will make his mind up after the Europa final, seems he is Juve’s back up if they can’t get Pep. However, I think his family is settled in Manchester and he has a good relationship with the Club. I think Juve are pulling out all the stops to get Pep, they probably have one week until they declare Sari is their preferred option after they have agreed compensation with Chelsea.

Just edited, seen he does speak Italian which I originally didn’t know so amended post.

No need to worry, by phrasing it as they have, the club has made no official club statement on it, other than supporting what Pep has already said. This bollocks rumour doesn't warrant an official response from the club and if it were to make one, like a strong worded denial, it would give the rumour substance.

So they didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.