Status
Not open for further replies.
Even in the 0.00001% chance this is true...

No one seems to have mentioned the small matter of compensation? You think City gave Pep a 3 year £60m contract with no penalty for leaving to another club midway through?

I'd be surprised if it's less than the £40m left outstanding on his contract which is roughly what Levy got on Pochettino's contract.

Even in the 0.00001% chance this is true...

No one seems to have mentioned the small matter of compensation? You think City gave Pep a 3 year £60m contract with no penalty for leaving to another club midway through?

I'd be surprised if it's less than the £40m left outstanding on his contract which is roughly what Levy got on Pochettino's contract.

When did Pochettino leave Spurs? I must've missed that one

Strange things happen in the game we all love He would have to have a reason why he would want to leave a club where he has almost a free hand adored by its fans and wages that due to the sheer wealth of our owners would be unparalleled At present we have the very best league in the world the most entertaining and vibrant He may sit on top of it but it was no cakewalk and the challenge will be greater next season. Also he has still the Champions league to crack, which must surely be on his to do list for next season He has always come across as loyal and honest a title he would instantly lose after his major denial and affection shown to the fans at the parade He has two seasons left which i full expect him to honour but the way he manages he could have burn out so i dont see him rushing to sign the rumoured renewal 5yr contract

Why do people believe this nonsense actually? Why is it so hard to understand that we are holding the cards in this matter. He is under contract at Manchester City FC for at least 2 years from now (no buy-out clause), and he already told the press in public that he would like to have it extended after this current deal.

He haves everything at City that he could dream off, and mostly in the most competitive competition in the world. He is enjoying it and he is going to stay. I would say a contract extension after those 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.