Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read today that we used to be great fans but now we are paranoid and it's not a good look and pep being asked that question was fine,the journo's are circling the wagons..so are we

I read today that we used to be great fans but now we are paranoid and it's not a good look and pep being asked that question was fine,the journo's are circling the wagons..so are we
I'm confused, if the journo's and ourselves are circling the wagons then who exactly is in the middle?

See the BBC have now got an article up about Utd's 1999 Treble season. Just cannot help themselves can they. Simon Stone no surprise. Probably written more about something that happened almost 20 years ago than something that did happen recently about the most recent treble winners. Guess he has to somehow try and keep them relevant.
Mind you at least in 20 years we can also have a friendly to celebrate what we won 20 years ago :)-

Never mind 20 years ago - it happened last century. A fact I like to point out to any Rags when they mention it!!!

Paranoid?? I wonder why that is? Far for me to advocate violence but some of these so called journalists would be deserving of a little slap if I am being honest.

It’s doing what it’s designed to do. Make money but also give lads opportunities to become the best. Many of our lads will agree that city paved the way for a fantastic career in football. Which is what all academies are designed to do and at the end of the day we can’t play all of them

But we don’t just discard them. We educate and give them all the tools to make it elsewhere

The daily fail are garbage
Perfectly worded (with the exception of Martin Samuel)......

Paranoid?? I wonder why that is? Far for me to advocate violence but some of these so called journalists would be deserving of a little slap if I am being honest.
The journo's have sold their souls,the vast majority have no credibility left,it must be soul destroying to have to write negative just for clicks rubbish
They have shown themselves worthy of a slap

The journo's have sold their souls,the vast majority have no credibility left,it must be soul destroying to have to write negative just for clicks rubbish
They have shown themselves worthy of a slap

I don't care particularly about their views, they're entitled to them. I do care about the way they think their opinion matters more because it's theirs - and the circular jerk as they all approve of one another while sneering at everyone else.

It's a career, like any other. They're not a superior species, no matter how much they think they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.