Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
In news related to the Daily Mail article, I bought my house for £60K and have just valued it myself at £1.4 Million. I've emailed them to see if they're interested in the story!!

I’ve also studied that drinking 30 bottles of wine and ten cans of carling a day cuts heart disease and will reinvigorate your sex life. The daily mail will be all over that one.

I read an article on the BBC this morning about the decision not to expand the Qatar World Cup to 48 teams. I got so far through the piece and came across this paragraph

“But given the condemnation that followed the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi at the country's consulate in Istanbul last year, along with its role in Yemen's bloody civil war, such a step would have sparked a major backlash from human rights campaigners, as it would have done if the UAE had been awarded games.”

No condemnation of Qatari human rights in the article, the twat had to get the last sentence in

Guess who?

I read an article on the BBC this morning about the decision not to expand the Qatar World Cup to 48 teams. I got so far through the piece and came across this paragraph

“But given the condemnation that followed the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi at the country's consulate in Istanbul last year, along with its role in Yemen's bloody civil war, such a step would have sparked a major backlash from human rights campaigners, as it would have done if the UAE had been awarded games.”

No condemnation of Qatari human rights in the article, the twat had to get the last sentence in

Guess who?
Don't remember much outrage from the BBC about the Special Olympics being held in the UAE recently, in fact they broadcast a constant stream of feel good stories

Guess who?

No mention of a major backlash from human rights campaigners about workers labouring on Qatar's World Cup stadium construction being paid 85p an hour.

No mention of a major backlash from human rights campaigners about workers labouring on Qatar's World Cup stadium construction being paid 85p an hour.
Yes it is always the foreigner who is guilty, how soon we forgot the fire bombing of Dresden during the Second World War.

The academy is doing exactly what it was designed to do. It’s basically another value stream. If it turns up the odd Foden along the way all the better.

Correct and this is what the media do not seem to be able to grasp. Every arm of the CFG is a business and the Academy is no different. The other thing they deliberately ignore is that Sancho chose to leave. You cannot keep someone who refuses to sign a contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.