Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

Wouldn’t have anything to do with upsetting Spuds before their big final as well as upsetting City because they’re too good and maybe good footballers might think twice about transferring there this summer.

It’s just surprising that an Italian would do this stuff, for who would it benefit most only Liverpool and they wouldn’t do anything as unethical themselves.

its 2019 ??? and the this morning news papers are no longer used next day chips paper and shit sticks with the internet and the media truly are shocking but the thing is who really believes the media scum anymore and people that are still living in the 1970s are people in liverpool

What you mean with you's, you're not a city fan?

I’m a sunderland fan. However, I like your club and the city fans. Remember the times where you were no different to us. Out of the top 6, I respect and like your club the most. You’s have been a quite a journey but under pep you’s really are a class apart. The football you’s play is great to watch and you have a great group of players. I’m pleased you beat the scousers to the title!

Yous?

hqdefault.jpg

I’m a sunderland fan. However, I like your club and the city fans. Remember the times where you were no different to us. Out of the top 6, I respect and like your club the most. You’s have been a quite a journey but under pep you’s really are a class apart. The football you’s play is great to watch and you have a great group of players. I’m pleased you beat the scousers to the title!
Well said, basically watch and love your club whatever. I'm sure you'll be back soon.

Can you imagine the devastated look on all the rest of the PL teams faces??

It would be a dream, he would leave a legacy of football coaches and players that would reign for years.

Enough said !!
People may slate GB but he`s very close to Pep.
Thank you GB.Its obvious that this has come via someone very close to Juve to help increase the share prices at the club.
The rest of you,sit back and enjoy this wonderful ride with the Best Manager in The World.He aint finished his work at City.

The best two away days have always been Sunderland and West Ham. Good luck in the play off final pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.