Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

I’m a sunderland fan. However, I like your club and the city fans. Remember the times where you were no different to us. Out of the top 6, I respect and like your club the most. You’s have been a quite a journey but under pep you’s really are a class apart. The football you’s play is great to watch and you have a great group of players. I’m pleased you beat the scousers to the title!
We’re still no different to you lot.

20 years ago this weekend we were in the game you’re in this weekend:
30tow8w.jpg

That’s still what we are. We’ve just got more money and a great team.

WE, are no different to you(s) now ;-)

We just got lucky, beyond most of our dreams, most of us have been where you are this weekend, 20 years to the day near enough, good luck, hope you get promoted.

Yeah, it’s great you guys still look back on these days. They are big days in a clubs history. This playoff final is huge for us and could be a big step in trying to get back to where we were before.

You’s have been through it as have most big clubs at some point! Cheers pal, nervous but excited for Sunday at same time.

We’re still no different to you lot.

20 years ago this weekend we were in the game you’re in this weekend:
30tow8w.jpg

That’s still what we are. We’ve just got more money and a great team.

Yep as all teams have to start from somewhere. I laugh at the true Geordie when he says you guys are just buying the league. He’s pure jealous and wishes it was them in your position.

Newcastle used to do the same thing under John hall with keegan in the mid 90’s. Albeit it was 15 million signings but them and Man Utd were spending the most money back then.

Every team who has every won anything big or went close to, has spent a lot of money.

The rest of the top 6 bar spurs have spent money, you’s have spent it the best lately and have a great set up in place.

Playoff finals are massive! Such much money in the game now, if we can beat charlton on Saturday it would be massive. Repeat of 1998 playoff final, most likely drama awaits :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.