Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
we really don't know the player or family around sane maybe he is home sick or just not settled or happy at manchester city ?? but from looking from the outside sane is loved at manchester city the squad players and manager all want him to stay, the leaving him at home in the last world cup has not done him any good by the german manager, maybe its that whats hurting still and it unsettled him at the start of the last season

sane is unplayable when on form and needs game time, now that is a big problem in this city squad at the moment ?? but i will say time is on his side and david silva maybe on his last legs mahrez not ripping up tree B.silva will move into center also competition for places makes you a better player, so sane is ok in my book to have a bit of a bad run or in and out the team and there is no real pressure on the lad to move unless he want outs

sane is special and will be one of the best players in europe and 2 or 3 years time will be right up there and in with a shout of winning Ballon d'Or he is that good

2 years left on his contract, I am more than sure than he is not leaving this year. Hopefully he will extend in the next days and put this story to bed.

It could go either way I suppose.
If Leroy decides to stay and knuckle down with the world’s greatest manager and continue to win honours and be professional and see out his contract, or be a stroppy kid and wrap his hand in because he wants to move. He has TWO years left on it, don’t waste them. He is more than able to ask for a massive pay rise if he re-negotiates his future contract. But, if the cünts in Germany are in his ear about ‘being in Germany to play for Germany’ have got their claws into him, he might choose that. Silly if you ask me, a National team, cutting off it’s nose to spite it’s face because one of the most exciting forwards in the modern game won’t play for Bayern. Twats.

There are obviously other variables involved in this, but Leroy should really be listening to some seasoned Pros like Merlin & Kun about the benefits of being here with us.
I hope we get this settled before the summer either way.

I honestly think the shun of the world cup played very heavily on his shoulders this year,being voted young player of the year then being ommited from a world cup squad for a lad of such a young age must of been a proper kick to the spuds and head f**k to say the least..no coincidence aswell that his form took nose dive when his nipper arrived aswell

Bayern Munich are the Rags of Germany, as a side note, and we're now seeing the originals dropping down the PL
and desperate to be associated with someone, anyone, who can improve a playing squad chocka-block with
disinterested strollers and slimming world dodgers, and a manager with the CV of a sixth form prefect who happens
to run the under 15's house eleven.
Ask anyone from Northern Germany, I did when I was in Berlin, they're not exactly full of praise for them, same with Dortmund,
who consider them 'Yokels' in lederhosen and silly hats.
Stay here Leroy.

Berlin? A city with next to no football pedigree or culture. A city that has brought nothing but bad things to the other states of Germany over the centuries. A city that is economically reliant on the powerhouses of the South to subsidise it's moribund finances.

Each to their own, but I'll pick Bavaria over that on every level from culture,economy through to the one that really matters which is football.

Next time you speak to your friends why don't you ask them about 1932. That's when Bayern ruled the roost. Unfortunately a club with strong Jewish connections, a middle class fanbase and a Bavarian identity didn't sit too well with the people who took over in Berlin at that time. Bayern was systematically persecuted by these people who preferred more "German", working class clubs.

That's why it took up until the 1960s for the club to recover, but the hateful myth that Bayern are somehow un-German persists to this day.

By all means hate Bayern. But do yourself a favour and don't spout nonsense about a history you know nothing of.

I am not supporting his ideas, I m supporting his freedom to exprem them on here without beeing called an idiot, stupid, girl, rag, etc
If someone makes idiotic statements that are baseless and easily disproved on a football forum of all places then you're going to get (deserved) abuse.

This is a very difficult situation to judge. Will he stay or go? Should he stay or go? (I think at this moment he should stay). He may never adjust to Pep’s system, he may become the best player in the world, he may flop in Germany or here with us, his transfer fee may finance improvements for us (a bit like Coutinho’s for the dippers).

I think the problem is he is a raw uncut diamond with an arrogant attitude a bit like a young Ronaldo or Balotelli. One is a 5 times ballon d’or winner, the other 4 years frozen out by the national team until his old city manager picked him again. Which is he?

Play him and pay him and he will.stay.

Leave him on the bench, pay him less than most of the other payers, and he has every right to move to another club. Shame it's just to dirty Bayern.

Berlin? A city with next to no football pedigree or culture. A city that has brought nothing but bad things to the other states of Germany over the centuries. A city that is economically reliant on the powerhouses of the South to subsidise it's moribund finances.

Each to their own, but I'll pick Bavaria over that on every level from culture,economy through to the one that really matters which is football.

Next time you speak to your friends why don't you ask them about 1932. That's when Bayern ruled the roost. Unfortunately a club with strong Jewish connections, a middle class fanbase and a Bavarian identity didn't sit too well with the people who took over in Berlin at that time. Bayern was systematically persecuted by these people who preferred more "German", working class clubs.

That's why it took up until the 1960s for the club to recover, but the hateful myth that Bayern are somehow un-German persists to this day.

By all means hate Bayern. But do yourself a favour and don't spout nonsense about a history you know nothing of.

It would be by default that the ‘English’ would talk about the war as a defence mechanism. It’s only in the last 20 years that a new generation couldn’t give a flying fuck, however it’s only now that you see it for what it is...

Perception is reinforced from multiple variables/sources, Bayern, like it or not, is seen as one of the proverbial bullies of the game, much like the rags, who feel they have a divine right for success due to its history....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.