Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone makes idiotic statements that are baseless and easily disproved on a football forum of all places then you're going to get (deserved) abuse.
It s his opinion that Txiki is a bad negociator; although I don t agree, I don t think I am entitled to call him names. It s not right. No one deserves to get abused for expressing his opinions on a football forum.

Play him and pay him and he will.stay.

Leave him on the bench, pay him less than most of the other payers, and he has every right to move to another club. Shame it's just to dirty Bayern.
He will get played when the manager deems him worthy. When he’s shown that he deserves to start ahead of Sterling and Bernardo.
So far Pep has got it right.

It s his opinion that Txiki is a bad negociator; although I don t agree, I don t think I am entitled to call him names. It s not right. No one deserves to get abused for expressing his opinions on a football forum.
Of course they do if their opinions are ridiculous.
I’d have thought you of all people would be aware of that.

Guillem Balague reported in a article on the BBC sports site that we received a bid of £130 million for Bernardo from a top side last summer and flatly turned it down.
Would not suprise me, I would go as far as saying in the next 2 years City will have the best 3 attacking players in World football in KDB, Bernardo & Sterling

Apparently Everton want £105 mil for Richarlison. If Sane goes for less than Richarlison, then someone at City needs shooting.

Play him and pay him and he will.stay.

Leave him on the bench, pay him less than most of the other payers, and he has every right to move to another club. Shame it's just to dirty Bayern.

The money is nothing to do with City. If he had signed a deal when offered he'd be making 3x what he is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.