Talksport

On the day Big Al was drinking vino in Waitrose, the lads had been kicked out of a pub for inappropriate comments to a barnaid

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...maid-complained-highly-offensive-comment.html
When you read through the article, no one knows who said it, no complaint has been made, no one will say what's been said and no staff member has been identified, the pub will allow them to continue drinking there - so all-in-all the newspaper has published a story with no information.

When you read through the article, no one knows who said it, no complaint has been made, no one will say what's been said and no staff member has been identified, the pub will allow them to continue drinking there - so all-in-all the newspaper has published a story with no information.
That's how I read it as well. Great journalism. Just fucking celebrity gossip again.

Had to stop driving. Quinn on TS now frothing at the mouth at the prospect of Newcastle being taken over by the Supreme Leader of the UAE armed forces (one of his titles he has). No mention of Human Rights or Sportwashing. Jesus such hypocrisy! Admittedly Quinn is a bit thick but Jesus surely he must realise what he's saying is a total contradiction? ....... No you're right, I'm giving him too much credit

Had to stop driving. Quinn on TS now frothing at the mouth at the prospect of Newcastle being taken over by the Supreme Leader of the UAE armed forces (one of his titles he has). No mention of Human Rights or Sportwashing. Jesus such hypocrisy! Admittedly Quinn is a bit thick but Jesus surely he must realise what he's saying is a total contradiction? ....... No you're right, I'm giving him too much credit
You need 2 brain cells to make an connection,he only has 1

As long as they don't mistreat horses, he don't care-;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.