Talksport

Living in the states, I only listen to TalkSport as its the only app I have on my phone. Can someone recommend any decent radio station apps that I can listen to instead?

Living in the states, I only listen to TalkSport as its the only app I have on my phone. Can someone recommend any decent radio station apps that I can listen to instead?

If it’s sport you’re looking for then I think you’re fucked.
If it’s music then Absolute Radio is great. Loads of different stations on their app.

Hiya, mate. How’s it going?

I don’t think there are any other dedicated sports stations over here. BBC’s 5Live has sports on, of course, but not all the time.

We listen to BBC Manchester on the way home post-match, but even their sports coverage is less than it used to be.

Not much help, I’m afraid.

Talkshite having a special program on now dedicated to the story of how the scum won their treble 2 decades ago. What the actual fuck?

Download tunein radio app. International stations and lots of podcasts you'll enjoy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.