Sheikh Khaled attempting to purchase Newcastle

Why are people here celebrating about getting more tougher competition in the league? My best interest is only for City and how they can win, having another team who can spend big is not in our best interests.

Having another club competing at the top of the League will make it more interesting and will upset the two cheeks of the same arse more than any of the others.

It will also be good for us, in that it will keep Pep and the players on their toes to stay ahead of the increased competition.

I hope this is true; I, for one, welcome the challenge.

Dont this will make much of a difference tbh thanks to ffp any club can only spend what they make this will probably mean there more competitive for the europa league spot like wolves are

yep, with both uefa and pl ffps around and the state Newcastle are in now, they'd need 5-10 years just to be realistic top 4 contender.

Yeah sadly for them they would be limited to what they could spend. As hard as they tried we managed to slip in through the door before they slammed it shut on other clubs.

Absolutely disgusting. If some Arab oil money men came to buy our club I'd be out of here in no time! Grr!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.