City's New Kits - 2019/20

I concur. I'm not against change for the right reasons but i think this is unnecessary.
I love our white and sky blue and those colors are our brand at the most basic fundamental.
shivers run down my spine when we wear it and it's warming like seeing an old friend, walking through your front door after a long shitty flight, or a splash of single malt.
the reasoning of this year not having our home kit being similar to the 125th kit doesn't wash with me. If the designers can't come up with a nice modern design as well as a distinctive beauty of a commemorative kit using the same colors then i think a lot of parents wasted some tuition money.
Going even further I think we should wear the sky blue on the road as much as possible as long as it doesn't clash with the home team. this was the only reason for a "change strip" in the past and i think we should get back to that. but of course it's all about the revenue further proven by the introduction of the third jersey.

I agree re playing in our home kit away from home - which we used to do quite a lot, but now we have to wear the other kits so many times under PL rules.

Need to see it with the shorts & socks. Shirt looks OK on the footyheadlines pictures.

I reckon the full kit will look pretty smart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.