João Félix

No one is questioning Sane's ability, but I think there is concerns about his desire to get to the very top of his trade.

In my opinion he has even more ability than Sterling but no where near his desire.

I think one of his biggest negatrives are his one dimensional dribbling.He seems to always make the same moves over and over again and seems he can only go to one side.He is perfectly fit for counter attacking football,there he is absolutely lethal ,but playing against bus parking teams, you need a bit more variety on your moves,thats why sterling is better there, he is small ,has insane acceleration with the ball.

Seldom do you see Raheem sulking on a pitch.Unfortunately its a big trait of Sanes. Pity as we can all see the ability the lad has,but he lacks consistency.
Well if Pep played him more ... I hear them scream.Perhaps if the lad showed more bottle and fight then he may well get more playing time.
He could learn a thing or two from Sterling and Berno.
I do wonder if Pep has had enough of the lad,just my opinion.
Said it to many times now Leroy is a wonderful player going forward although he does get lazy at times & to many off sides in a game but there is nobody on this forum will convince me he works his arse off without the ball.

In all honesty I can count on 1 hand the amount of times he's ran 100 yards backwards to close, chase or make that defensive tackle.

I would say pre season he isn't the fittest & in training where the boss watches the players hunger & who he trusts then I see Leroy down the pecking order, even Mahrez came in at the end & delivered whether we like it or not Sterling & Bernardo work there fucking arses off & Sane doesn't.
City want to keep him 100% but I also don't see them loosing sleep if he wants out.
Pay the big money & City will.move on.

As far as Felix then wow this kid is the dogs bollocks & would set the Etihad alight..

Might be in the minority here but nothing I've seen from his videos have convinced me he's this special talent especially one for the price being quoted. Even as a youngster I find foden looks more impressive . I'm not seeing what many here are and to me seems to be a youngster that has a decent shot technique on him and not much else that stands out.

Might be in the minority here but nothing I've seen from his videos have convinced me he's this special talent especially one for the price being quoted. Even as a youngster I find foden looks more impressive . I'm not seeing what many here are and to me seems to be a youngster that has a decent shot technique on him and not much else that stands out.
Extremely high football IQ, especially for his age. And he glides away from players like Kaka but he's not as fast as Kaka was

Reminds me of the hype over Dybala at Juve this time last year. Can't get in Juve side now.

If Sane doesn't stay I'd prefer a more complete player than this lad, especially at silly money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.