Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool win the CL ?

Spurs for one tume inly

Thuoth spurs are my joint second most disliked team after rags but watching a scouse meltdown and klopp continued cup failure will be delightful.

After the last 2 weeks of daily pro scouse plucky runners up/real champions/city are evil press I can put hating spurs to one side
Spurs don’t even feature anywhere near the teams I hate: Liverpool, Stockport, FC United, Wigan and Millwall are my list behind the Rags.

I’d have Leeds, Boro, Arsenal, Villa, Ipswich and Newcastle ahead of Spurs n’all.

Spurs don’t even feature anywhere near the teams I hate: Liverpool, Stockport, FC United, Wigan and Millwall are my list behind the Rags.

I’d have Leeds, Boro, Arsenal, Villa, Ipswich and Newcastle ahead of Spurs n’all.

Stockport and FC are not worth my hate
Wigan are disliked as a standard for anyone not just the club but the place itself
Leeds not arsed about
Smoggies are the 2nd part of my joint second bit them and spurs equally hated after rags
Arse are just mard arses and delusional ****s bit like the scousers I wouldn't waste oxygen hating them just on laughing at them

All other teams I can live with

I have had this opinion nearly 30yrs and nowt that has happened recently has really changed it

The battle of the bottlers.

I reckon Liverpool will win. I want Spurs to win.
Regardless, we'll hear about this for the next century.

Get a grip. It wont happen. Liverpool are too good for Spurs. Can see nothing more than a Liverpool win. Salah, Sane, Firminho - injure one out of the 3 and they still win. Injure 2 out of the 3 and then Spurs have a chance.

going 5-1 Liverpool win.

Klopp will have them fired up after last years final loss. No team will lose two finals in a row. Not possible and wont happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.