Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool win the CL ?

Untrue. Battled to the end in every GameStop. We have had to score late against Barca and Inter to get through the group. Tore apart the leaders at the time in Germany. Scored 4 goals against one of the best teams in world you guys and a momunemtal comeback against Ajax running ourselves into the ground.
When you reframe it like that it seems credible. But just on season long performance Liverpool is more deserving. They've lost 4 games all season. You guys have lost 19.

I guess I'd rather you guys won for my own sanity, but as a question if who is more deserving, it's not even close. All things considered, City and Liverpool are the 2 of the top 5 performing teams in Europe this year. You guys barely crack the top 15.

Goals, defense, number of wins, assists etc. The gulf is clear. But it's a 1 off and you match up well with those fuks. So good luck in the finals. Hope you win.

The whole world and his dog expect the dippers to prevail, they are already proclaiming their 6th victory and disrespecting Spurs.
Football has a way of pissing all over self entitlement and rank hypocrisy, for me, Saturday will end in tears for the dipper scum once again, they are seriously underestimating Spurs and are going to pay for that....
Obviously Spurs will cheat and won't deserve to win but that's not will be written in the istry books...

Immediately after semis I said Spurs, but soon after it turned to 'a team I would hate it to win vs a team that would make the whole competition preposterous if they win'.

Sounds daft but I think Spurs have a better chance without 'arry... I think they are far more fluid with Ali, Son and Lucas attacking, Kane seems to hold things up too much. I'd bring him on after 60 mins if things aren't going well. As for me, for 2 hours or so in Saturday i'm a Spud....

When you reframe it like that it seems credible. But just on season long performance Liverpool is more deserving. They've lost 4 games all season. You guys have lost 19.

I guess I'd rather you guys won for my own sanity, but as a question if who is more deserving, it's not even close. All things considered, City and Liverpool are the 2 of the top 5 performing teams in Europe this year. You guys barely crack the top 15.

Goals, defense, number of wins, assists etc. The gulf is clear. But it's a 1 off and you match up well with those fuks. So good luck in the finals. Hope you win.
Our domestic game has been poor and we scraped the top 4, but Liverpool in Europe have run it close like Spurs too.

They're clear favourites but in a one off game who knows!

Well, then.....if Spurs win, Liverpool couldn’t complain about how unfair it all is (though they probably would) given that their PL points total (58) in 2005 was significantly worse than Spurs’ (71) this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.