Vincent Kompany testimonial

It's a celebration and a light hearted night of enjoyment and thanks. For once we don't all need to sit where we always sit. Taking family and friends along is part of the occasion and even seeing the friendly game sat with others, somewhere new. Don't worry, be happy. The Centurions and The Fourmidables along with other glorious Blues are Back in Town this September.
That is my take on it as well.

Taking my wife to the game and opted for tier 2 of the North stand as it is nearer the Metrolink stop, usually sit in block 211 in the South stand.

Vinny deserves all the support we can give after all he has done for our Club - stop carping and just buy your tickets ASAP.

That is my take on it as well.

Taking my wife to the game and opted for tier 2 of the North stand as it is nearer the Metrolink stop, usually sit in block 211 in the South stand.

Vinny deserves all the support we can give after all he has done for our Club - stop carping and just buy your tickets ASAP.

Agreed, not even aßked Mrs Asa where she has bought tickets for. It doesn't matter, Just want to pay tribute to an amazing man, if it helps the homeless of Manchester ,what a bonus.

Really random but does anyone have any old shirts with Vinny printed on the back? I want to wear one, had him printed on shirts a few times over the years but don’t have them anymore. Looked on the club shop online and they’ve kindly put the Nike ones back up to over £50 with printing.. hmm!

Think im right in saying september is international duty, so some of the 2011/12 squad may not be there
kolorov,dzeko,kun,mario

Not ITK, but judging by how few there are left in the lower 2 tiers already, I would imagine they'll open all 3 3rd tiers eventually.

Just had a look and in the lower 2 tiers, quite a few blocks are sold out, and many of the others don't have 2 together left.

Cheers, will hang on then for tickets for now.

According to the planner this morning, there's only 265 seats available for the whole of Levels 1 AND Level 2.
So, adding in what's gone in Level 3, that has to be about 38,000 tickets sold already!?!
If true, that's an incredible effort blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.