Vincent Kompany testimonial

Anyone ITK at the club know if they’re going to open CB3 as well?

A few is of us want to go, but in our own stand/seat.

Yet another ticketing fiasco from Manchester City.

If every supporter expects the game to be a full house, why doesn’t the club?

Why weren’t Season Card holders given a couple of days to purchase their own seats? We’re in 328, but we’ve ended up with seats in Row two on Level One which has really pissed us off.

I just don’t understand the club’s thinking sometimes.
It's a celebration and a light hearted night of enjoyment and thanks. Fo once we don't all need to sit where we always sit. Taking family and friends along is part of the occasion and even seeing the friendly game sat with others, somewhere new. Don't worry, be happy. The Centurions and The Fourmidables along with other glorious Blues are Back in Town this September.

Anyone ITK at the club know if they’re going to open CB3 as well?

A few is of us want to go, but in our own stand/seat.
Not ITK, but judging by how few there are left in the lower 2 tiers already, I would imagine they'll open all 3 3rd tiers eventually.

Just had a look and in the lower 2 tiers, quite a few blocks are sold out, and many of the others don't have 2 together left.

Not ITK, but judging by how few there are left in the lower 2 tiers already, I would imagine they'll open all 3 3rd tiers eventually.

Just had a look and in the lower 2 tiers, quite a few blocks are sold out, and many of the others don't have 2 together left.

Very suprised at that. Possibly 20000 sold already?

Very suprised at that. Possibly 20000 sold already?
Its more than 20k, more like 30k I would suggest as the 3rd tiers only hold about 18k, and EL3 has already sold quite a few and only went on sale today. I'm no seat counter, so someone else can probably be more accurate.

I was hanging on for the fixtures to come out, as my travel means an overnight stay for midweek games, so its pretty much 2 days out of my life for a midweek home game. I do want to go, but there could be other home league games midweek + CL, and I can only do so many midweek games.

Its certainly selling well though, considering its 4 months away.

It's a celebration and a light hearted night of enjoyment and thanks. Fo once we don't all need to sit where we always sit. Taking family and friends along is part of the occasion and even seeing the friendly game sat with others, somewhere new. Don't worry, be happy. The Centurions and The Fourmidables along with other glorious Blues are Back in Town this September.

It's not a deal breaker in any way but, given a choice, I'd much prefer to celebrate Vinny's incredible time with us sitting with the same group of people I've enjoyed watching him with over the past 11 seasons. The club are being a bit over cautious with their crowd predictions I think but, wherever I'm sitting, ill be giving Vinny the best send off possible.

Its more than 20k, more like 30k I would suggest as the 3rd tiers only hold about 18k, and EL3 has already sold quite a few and only went on sale today. I'm no seat counter, so someone else can probably be more accurate.

I was hanging on for the fixtures to come out, as my travel means an overnight stay for midweek games, so its pretty much 2 days out of my life for a midweek home game. I do want to go, but there could be other home league games midweek + CL, and I can only do so many midweek games.

Its certainly selling well though, considering its 4 months away.
Level 3 East stand now open and selling well. There is going to be a very good turnout for Vinnie.

Just got 5 together in 142. I reckon the upper tiers will be opened as sales are, clearly, very strong. Here's to you Vincent Kompany.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.