Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

Fuck just seen the teams. Spurs have blown it. Moura was excellent against Liverpool the last time he played them. Not playing him is a mistake. Kane should be coming off the bench.

Here's hoping for some more comedy gold on the scale of last year's hilarities. Alas, I have a feeling the Scouse will manage to win it. In which case, reading all the suicide notes that will pour into Rag Caf will be of some consolation.

could not give a fly fuck who wins it ?? and all the man city fans sitting watching with smiles on our faces knowing what we have won this season and its not our pain but for the losers its going to be so painful, and when somebody got to lose or win and its not involving manchester city then all the better and i will sleep well tonight

Spurs kiss goodbye to champions league final before game starts.kane must have a blinder now to justify this selection. Dipper wankfest starts now
Spot on there N.L.P.

This really is a school boy error from Pochettino.

Could you imagine Pep starting Aguero after two months out injured.

Not only that Moura is bound to feel pissed off and rightly so.

I fucking hope Liverpool will lose the CL. But I'm almost certain they will win it. Tottenham got nothing against them. They where lucky Delph fucked up our campaign and a idiot of a referee in the second leg but we should've been in that final. Tottenham is not going to beat Liverpool.
The two teams looked evenly matched in the recent league game at Klanfield. You never know, history might repeat - minus the last minute flue winner for the Dippers that day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.