Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray to god that we do the prem and CL next year to shut the fuckers up. I hope the boys are watching the shit going on, next seasons ‘fire in the belly’ should be easy to generate

I pray to god that we do the prem and CL next year to shut the fuckers up. I hope the boys are watching the shit going on, next seasons ‘fire in the belly’ should be easy to generate

If anything I'd imagine it would be disheartening.

First team to retain the Prem in a decade
First ever domestic treble
Almost 200 points in 2 consecutive seasons
Broken literally every record there is to break...

...and it's barely a footnote. But the "Champions of Europe", they of 2-0 defeat to Red Star Belgrade, get a collective media blowjob for weeks after they lurch with ~60% pass accuracy to a Champions League.

I can't imagine that provides much enthusiasm to our lads, knowing that even when they win the CL it won't ever be celebrated or acclaimed like the Dippers doing just about anything (or even nothing)

If anything I'd imagine it would be disheartening.

First team to retain the Prem in a decade
First ever domestic treble
Almost 200 points in 2 consecutive seasons
Broken literally every record there is to break...

...and it's barely a footnote. But the "Champions of Europe", they of 2-0 defeat to Red Star Belgrade, get a collective media blowjob for weeks after they lurch with ~60% pass accuracy to a Champions League.

I can't imagine that provides much enthusiasm to our lads, knowing that even when they win the CL it won't ever be celebrated or acclaimed like the Dippers doing just about anything (or even nothing)
Disagree, City winning them will stop any future scouse parades

How is the population size of the city relevant?

Liverpool are well supported all over the UK. What's the total population of the total area within say 4 hours drive of Liverpool? 30 or 40 million?

It's not going to give me sleepless nights either way, but the police estimated a crowd upwards of 750,000. Why is that in any way incredible, especially if you consider they just won the biggest trophy in club football.

It is no way that there are 750.000 in a place which have 500.000 population. I have seen the pictures it looks simular to the City one wich was said too be around 100.000. So 200.000 today is more relistic. Why do they lie and why is BBC so stupit to report these numbers
N

The Guardian paper was named for a reason. It's Manchester roots and DNA were all about protecting people like us when life was very different.

The forefathers of this once great guardian will be disgusted at how it all turned out.

How we detest and pity the plastic glory hunters.

This seems a sensible idea

Unusual of me. Call it fluke.

Yep definitely no agenda here

Some of the guys in the pjhoto have ony five fingers up (even not bringing into the argument of a thumb counting as a finger).

"215. It was accepted by both Mr Greaney and Mr McCormick in closing submissions that this is not simply a case of one person’s word against another.”

I'm going to say that I enjoyed reading the link by One Republic, or whatever they're called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.