João Félix

I may be wrong, but I think his actual price will be far below the release clause, in the €60-80m range. Benfica are just posturing saying he won't be sold for less.
I think it will be less if loaned back to them for a year which is what Tolmie is suggesting will happen.

Last edited:
So Phil who has 2 PL medals is only a potentially good player, whilst Sancho who has won fuck all is a £100m player lol

Phil has been ahead of Sancho in every season at City when both were here. If he went to Germany he would be a £200m player, but he backs himself to make it with us instead of running away from the challenge!

If you think right now FOden îs ahead of sancho as a player sorry but you re speaking out of reality.. And btw care to explain how sancho run away ffrom the challenge??

He is welcome to replace Sergio only.

We already have Bernardo to replace David, Foden to be back up for KDB.

And he doesn't have the quality to be winger at all.

He is welcome to replace Sergio only.

We already have Bernardo to replace David, Foden to be back up for KDB.

And he doesn't have the quality to be winger at all.
He can also replace Sane and play as 10/left inside forward. We lack penetration through the middle, adding more 'tiki-taka' players that are good in tight spaces would make City attacks less predictable.

So his release clause is €60m and they want to increase it to the €120m that all the reports say is his buy out clause! Just pay the release clause city €60m is worth the gamble.
It's was €60m at the start of the season, currently €120m.

get him signed. like a suarez/kdb/bernardo mix. 100% the right type of player for the deep defending we so frequently come up against

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.