Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atletico Madrid have approaches Rodri with a new contract, while Bayern Munich and Barcelona have both shown an interest in the player. City remain hopeful that he will choose to make the move to the Etihad and a development could be seen in the coming days. [@SamLee]

If Felix is going to Atletico then it might convince Rodri to stay, as he clearly is not desperate to leave.

What are they saying mate?

They claim his departure is 90% certain (How does one really quantify it like that anyway?) but suggested he is giving Atletico an opportunity to better his wages more. So either he is leaving or threatening to leave to improve his wages, based on COPE

Marca
is usually not far off the trail but the devil is in the details and Uria & Morena are curiously quiet atm who are more ITK when it comes to Atletico

His departure would fit with the rumoured activity to bring in Llorente from RM as a replacement

Last edited:
They claim his departure is 90% certain (How does one really quantify it like that anyway?) but suggested he is giving Atletico an opportunity to better his wages more. So either he is leaving or threatening to leave to improve his wages, based on COPE

Marca
is usually not far off the trail but the devil is in the details and Uria & Morena are curiously quiet atm who are more ITK when it comes to Atletico

His departure would fit with the rumoured activity to bring in Llorente from RM as a replacement

Thanks geez. Is it fair to say he’s a perfect pep player?

Thanks geez. Is it fair to say he’s a perfect pep player?

Like I always say with Pep, of all the positions on the pitch this is the one he knows best - since he played in the pivote role. For me, I see what he likes in Rodri but over Ndombele - I don't quite understand it. Trust in Pep is all I can say

A coup if true although COPE seems to suggest his departure is not assured yet
All that talk of loving Athletico.

Like I told you long ago, it's overrated. It's a job and each player's individual progress matters a thousand times more than whether they are a fan of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.