Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Safe to say we will not sign Maguire with his price tag being “much higher” than the quoted 65m (according to Leicester’s mouthpiece). I expect that is most likely our limit, judging by us getting priced out of de Ligt.

So you keep saying. You seem to revelling in telling us all how many mistakes Guardiola has made and that he is about to make another one.
I don't think for one moment Pep will be making a mistake with Maguire if he comes but time will tell.
I think Maguire will be a success.

However, considering we are about to purchase Rodri, Pep was in for Jorghinio who is a completly different player to Rodri and who I think would have been a disaster over the course of season at City He was not what we needed unless the idea was to get rid of Gundogan.

I think Fred was thought to be a back up choice to Jorghinio, and equally I think he would have been a disaster.

Neither of them two players have the physicality or defensive game that Pep has plumped for in Rodri to carry out that DM role.

Therefore for me Pep is a genuis but he is not beyond dodgy choices or decisions now and then.

Safe to say we will not sign Maguire with his price tag being “much higher” than the quoted 65m (according to Leicester’s mouthpiece). I expect that is most likely our limit, judging by us getting priced out of de Ligt.
I'm hoping recent report are just posturing. Leicster don't want to be seen as a soft touch or a selling club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.