Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other day he was saying De Ligt wanted to play for Pep, and knew nowt about Angelino. Think there’s a few irons in the fire and maybe a surprise or two

Fully agree with this.. Tolmie is a nice guy, although i wouldn't take to seriously what he says and lets hope for at least one big surprise to save us from signing harry maguire.

Haha, no certainly not one of those, City for around 48 years now lol.
No as in who wouldn't want to join the best team in the land and then I saw you'd pre qualified it with "in their right mind" and that could hardly be used to describe rags and definitely not the dippers :)

There’s an old school gambling axiom where if the general public takes a side then it’s profitable to take the other. Always bet against the public.

Personally, I hope it comes off. Not because I rate him, but because I trust our DoF.

TH has said this is close...

i dont think McGuire is anywhere near as good as he is made out but you just have to trust Pep.

He is good in yhe aor but i dint think he is as goid as bringing the ball foward as is made out and gis lack of antmy pace when we play such a high press is worrying....

his 1 va 1 defenfung aint that good)....

Then again we have seen how peo can actually improve the individual so no reason he cannt do that to Mcguire
See me.

There’s an old school gambling axiom where if the general public takes a side then it’s profitable to take the other. Always bet against the public.

Or when dealing shares,

'When the people on your street, are copying those on Wall Street, then sell up fast and look for a new street"

Maybe this is a briefing from the rags. He's said no to them for obvious reasons (they're sh*t and unlikely to win anything soon) and they're trying to change the narrative that they only get players to go there by throwing money at them. We're supposed to be offering more and they're pulling out as it's too much. Yeh right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.