Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been on TS via Goldstein and Cundy... One of Tomorrow's papers have Maguire to us for £65 M.

If we get Maguire, Rodhri Griggs from Atlectico ,and Maurizio Gaudino#2 from Juve, I’ll be more than happy.

TH has said this is close...

i dont think McGuire is anywhere near as good as he is made out but you just have to trust Pep.

He is good in yhe aor but i dint think he is as goid as bringing the ball foward as is made out and gis lack of antmy pace when we play such a high press is worrying....

his 1 va 1 defenfung aint that good)....

Then again we have seen how peo can actually improve the individual so no reason he cannt do that to Mcguire
Other day he was saying De Ligt wanted to play for Pep, and knew nowt about Angelino. Think there’s a few irons in the fire and maybe a surprise or two

I wonder what value the club places on a player’s off field conduct? I am not convinced by Maguire but you don’t ever, from what I can remember, read of him being a problem off the pitch. Professional, gets on with his job etc. Maybe in private he is an arse but you don’t see it unlike the shower of shit over the road. Maybe that side of him plus the fact he is an above average (just) player is why we are looking at him more so than others

So we are looking to replace the God that is Vincent Kompany with someone who’s quite nice?

Seems a legit strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.