Cricket World Cup 2019 - England World Champions!!!

Yeah i agree with you to some extent. He's definitely not got the control of someone like starc. I think he's got more about him than the likes of jordan or willey.

That's what I mean,same type,but I'll reserve full judgement till after The Ashes,let's see how he performs on that stage,hopefully bloody good !

None of them seem interested today so far,slack bowling and fielding,don't understand it me,home ground,cheating tossers in town,get into their ribs,but no,bowl short and get punished,just like the national football team,get you all giddy in a WC,then piss on your chips

That's what I mean,same type,but I'll reserve full judgement till after The Ashes,let's see how he performs on that stage,hopefully bloody good !

None of them seem interested today so far,slack bowling and fielding,don't understand it me,home ground,cheating tossers in town,get into their ribs,but no,bowl short and get punished,just like the national football team,get you all giddy in a WC,then piss on your chips

Has Archer played any longform cricket at all? Will he be able to bowl 10 over stints at speed?

Going to be up against here unless we can get a couple of quick wickets. Not bowled at all well today.

Hopefully can peg them back a bit now with 2 new batsmen... not confident tho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.