Angelino signing confirmed by club

Are we sure about this, the bbc don't seem to have noticed yet.
Neither have Sky.

Just popped on to see their page-to-page coverage of us bringing back a former City academy wonderkid to be a star in the making for the Champions of England, a la James going to United (which was massive), only to find not a single mention.

I am shocked, shocked, I say!

Doubt it. I would imagine Mendy would be first choice if he can stay fit

At the price it's a risk free buy as we can always sell him on at a profit if it doesn't work out.

How’s it going to work with 3 left backs ?? I doubt angelino has come here to be a bench player/ cup player. Zinchenko deservs to be first choice - mendy has done nothing to warrant being first choice

How’s it going to work with 3 left backs ?? I doubt angelino has come here to be a bench player/ cup player. Zinchenko deservs to be first choice - mendy has done nothing to warrant being first choice

I think Zinchenko will compete for a place in midfield as well as being cover for LB. I suspect Mendy will be first choice LB if he can stay fit. Angelino as back up.

I imagine Mendy will be sold in the next 6-12 months

Absolutely buzzing with about Angelino coming back.

Not only do we get a cracking player whose proven he’s got the stomach for a fight. It also shows the future, current and former academy players it’s never too late and if you deserve a chance we’ll give you that chance.

As for Angelino, he’s going to be a fans favourite with his work rate and fighting spirit. Technically he’s brilliant and I think he’ll come on even more under Pep now, I genuinely do think Mendy May struggle to win a place if he’s not bang on it. It gives Zinchenko the opportunity to fight for a midfield place as well as providing cover at left back depending on Mendy’s fitness.

Did he get a number?
D9MjOm_XYAAOs2g.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.