Angelino signing confirmed by club

Transfer market gives his number for the upcoming season as number 6, although he’s still not numbered on the official site and Danilo’s photo is not up (I.e. no photo in new kit).

I wouldn’t go buying a shirt with no.6 on just yet :-)

Yeah I actually noticed a picture from training that had both Danilo and Angelino in it and neither had the number displayed on their shorts like many others have already.

All the attention is on Rodri, Pep & Silva welcoming him on social media.

Lets hope that Pep really wants Angelino.

Interesting one this and still intrigued as to what the plan is. Still think we might just be wanting to sell him on or loan him out but aren't letting that be known because we want to put pressure on Mendy but will just have to see how it pans out. Loaning him for a year might give us an option next year should we get a transfer ban and Mendy proves to be useless again this season

Many of you are deluded. We bought him, did this whole pr thing about bringing him back... just to sell him and look stupid.

He will be part of the first team next season, obviously...

Many of you are deluded. We bought him, did this whole pr thing about bringing him back... just to sell him and look stupid.

He will be part of the first team next season, obviously...
I believe you are right. I watched some film of him yesterday, bloody hell he is energetic, quick, got a mean cross on him. I was watching what he was doing and thinking just how Gabby, Kun, Stirling and Sane will love him. Tap-in time!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.