Welcome Rodri - Signing Confirmed

To be honest mate, I think judging the effectiveness of a DM from YouTube clips is actually impossible. You need to watch the full game to see how they alter the tempo of the game. And you need to watch them in the actual stadium to see how they read the game and prevent opposition attacks with good positioning and closing space.

I don't think all the time in the world on YouTube would let you gauge those things properly. But I'd still be interested to hear what you think of him based on what you have seen :-)
I was joking about watching every minute he has played from a fairly high perspective (showing the the entire pitch, from an angle that allows you to optimally assess player positions and relative movement), which would allow you to assess that aspect of a DM’s performances (as it is one of the activities of performance analysts, sport scientists, coaches, and/or scouts), but would require countless hours, which is why it is mostly only done by the afore mentioned professionals. :-)

His command of the english language is impressive, he seems quite intelligent, love him already.

He is so mature,has lots of football intelligence,sounds humble,this is why we scout them as a person so they pass the **** test,to those who complain that we won't X or Y player this is why,they have to fit from their playing talent to their personality

Hahaha, says Manchester is becoming more blue , when asked why people are preferring city to United

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.