Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really can’t get into The ake signing besides the price and he’s homegrown? Perfect world at the minute would be Ruben Dias who has a €52m release clause. Pep could make him very special!

Earth shattering second paragraph.
So we have 17 foreign players and that dictates one has to leave before another added. If Otamendi stays what is wrong with having Walker, Fern and the Academy players being available to make up the 4th centre back. Only if we lose Stones Laporte and Otamendi do I see a real problem.

So we have 17 foreign players and that dictates one has to leave before another added. If Otamendi stays what is wrong with having Walker, Fern and the Academy players being available to make up the 4th centre back. Only if we lose Stones Laporte and Otamendi do I see a real problem.
I think at the moment only the club and Otamendi really know his intentions when he gets back. If we think he’s happy to stay then yes I’d agree. If the club think he’s likely to go then I can see why we are looking for a replacement, but then there wouldn’t seem any requirement for him to be homegrown.

Just give Garcia a chance .

He got his minutes and surely will get further.

Managing a multi hundred million business is not about gambling though.
We will use our ressources and also our squad options as good as possible.

Replacing Delph by Ake wouldn't be a terrible financial risk IMO and would improve our CB options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.