General transfer rumours

Zaniolo? We had an eye on him but it's not like he's an absolute priority for us. Would be very interesting to see him in the Prem, he has the necessary physicality.

I remember City being linked as well, looks a good player but again, not a priority

Rags after Lamina from Southampton according to SSN - good player who we were once linked with

Rags after Lamina from Southampton according to SSN - good player who we were once linked with

Haha Mario, that's a name I hadn't heard in a while. How did he do at Southampton? Going by what I know of him, he might just be right for the level United are at right now. He's never impressed me much.

just wondering what is the value of neymar or what is his buy out clause ?? somebody said its £300million hahahahaahah am not having that ????

Barcelona want him back and they sold him for £220million and PSG will want a good return on him ?? even at the age of 27 what value is there in paying all that money with a little chance of even half the price on you paid in 5 years ?? yes i know about the shirt sales and media rights would cover the cost of £300 million at Barcelona but really ?? is he that good a player and does he rip up tree's like a messi or ronaldo ??

anyway nobody in the premier league would pay that sort of money not even the manchester city owners are that daft ?? maybe if it was 10 years ago and we was looking to make a statement and put manchester city back on the map then i could see the idea BUT £300 MILLION hahahahahahah

just wondering what is the value of neymar or what is his buy out clause ?? somebody said its £300million hahahahaahah am not having that ????

Barcelona want him back and they sold him for £220million and PSG will want a good return on him ?? even at the age of 27 what value is there in paying all that money with a little chance of even half the price on you paid in 5 years ?? yes i know about the shirt sales and media rights would cover the cost of £300 million at Barcelona but really ?? is he that good a player and does he rip up tree's like a messi or ronaldo ??

anyway nobody in the premier league would pay that sort of money not even the manchester city owners are that daft ?? maybe if it was 10 years ago and we was looking to make a statement and put manchester city back on the map then i could see the idea BUT £300 MILLION hahahahahahah
Neymar doesn't have a buy out clause in his contract.
PSG is said to want something between the 222 M€ they paid and 300 M€.

In other news, PSG interested in that unknown player :

Sounds like a Lo Celso type of deal by PSG.

Can't understand that.

How can a big (history wise) club like Ajax be happy to pay money to buy pages in the local catalan press and to design a bus in order to advertise and celebrate the fact they have sold one of their best players to Barça ?

i know about their historical links but this seem a bit weird. Like a small club happy to see their star shine in his future bigger club.

I live in Amsterdam and go to watch Ajax when I can and like the club. But.... They're love affair with Barca is just weird and totally unreciprocated. Barca just take their best players, mind you Ajax take the best players from everyone in Holland so they can't get on their high horses about it.

Looks like PSG are resigned to selling Neymar - clearly think he will be toxic if he does get a move. In terms of fee - not sure PSG will do better than getting their money back - even that’s ridiculous. Interesting after all La Liga’s criticism of us and PSG - Real and Barca might blow a billion on new players between them this summer; hypocrisy is clearly alive and well in Spain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.