United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s face it, much as we would like it to, this cannot continue indefinitely. OGS will go, probably before Christmas, so who do you think will be their new manager? Who is in the market that will go there?
Sam Allardyce.
He has turned down the Newcastle job.
Playing a waiting game.
And they will need him to save them from relegation.....

I know some on here would like us to take credit for their fall from 'grace', but whilst we have played our part, I think they are shit and incompetent and it would have happened anyway. I feel a tad disappointed, if I'm honest!
Empire's come and go, of course - and they've just gone!
All I have is a warm glow - but that could be something else. Ha ha.
No, without us & our rise they'd still be a comfy 1st, 2nd or 3rd at worst.

Make no mistake we were the catalyst for the original downfall, the mess they're in now is because they had no idea how go get out of the hole they're in while uncle malc jr etc pocket the cash. We should thank in particular Wee Davey & baconface as that was the time they could have gotten back on track. The turtle who followed was tactically quite good but off his head but by then the decay was well and truly within.

The appointment of the Norwegian really shows that for the foreseeable future they've given up chasing the Prem and will be hoping for a 4th or cup which I'd suggest on a level playing field is not obtainable for them.

Due to City the top 4 died as a phrase and so did the cash cow that they were all on.....without us nothing would have changed, there'd be no Wolves, Leicester, Everton in a position to challenge for CL spots next season. They'll have to negate PiGMOL to do it but don't we all.

Oh and just in case anyone is in doubt I fucking hate the raggy ****s,

That's not really my point tho...you me any City fan would be estatic I think if any one of our current players was responsible for scoring the goal which put utd down to the lower division. Legendary status on par with augero 2012 would be guaranteed. ..and he s no ex rag either!..and luckily didn't retire from 1st class football straight after ;)
I would take finishing 2nd in the league and finalists in the 3 cups to see that!
(Well maybe not, lol).

Dressing room will be completely split soon. Pogshit clearly after a move, even Lingwhatshisname shown kicking off with him on their own social media and then the “manager” says in a press conference Pogba is treated different in the press! How much would that piss you off the manager sticking for for him when he is clearly a dickhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.