New season bets

Thought this was good value, given Leicester could be good this year and Toon just got refused by big sam and sold their best player.

Man City to win the league, Leicester top 6 finish and Newcastle, Norwich & Sheff Utd to be relegated @ 200/1
Skybet

Thought this was good value, given Leicester could be good this year and Toon just got refused by big sam and sold their best player.

Man City to win the league, Leicester top 6 finish and Newcastle, Norwich & Sheff Utd to be relegated @ 200/1
Skybet
I like that

Just had a Lucky15 at betfred although they only accepted it when I wrote out Individual. Doubles. Trebles & Quad bets separately. Premier league 4/6. FA Cup 10/3.
EFL Cup 7/2
Ch. LG. 9/2
The Quad. 80/1
Not great odds but OK for a bit of fun.

Just had a Lucky15 at betfred although they only accepted it when I wrote out Individual. Doubles. Trebles & Quad bets separately. Premier league 4/6. FA Cup 10/3.
EFL Cup 7/2
Ch. LG. 9/2
The Quad. 80/1
currently 150/1 with Sky bet....

EFL Cup 7/2
Ch. LG. 9/2
The Quad. 80/1

I did the one with 5 selections last year including the community shield, think all 5 would have been about 250/1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.