L1 - Blackpool - Top 12
L2 - Bradford - Top 12
NL - Chesterfield. - Top 7
SP - Aberdeen - Top 6
G - Bayern Munich. - Winers
I - Napoli - Top 4
S - Ath Madrid - Top 4

10/1 - Tempted to put a grand on.

Looks good that...... I don't know enough about L1 and L2 to be totally confident about Blackpool or Bradford and you could argue Napoli might be risky with a new manager.

Liverpool will piss top 6 this season

Every year I have a bet with a lad i used to work with. It's a bottle of Champers as to who finishes higher in the league, City or Utd. Had this bet for 10 years. He has today contacted me and wants the same bet next season. However, he also wants to double it up with who scores more goals, Rashford or Haaland. Didn't take long to reply

I hate people who enable alcoholics

Every year I have a bet with a lad i used to work with. It's a bottle of Champers as to who finishes higher in the league, City or Utd. Had this bet for 10 years. He has today contacted me and wants the same bet next season. However, he also wants to double it up with who scores more goals, Rashford or Haaland. Didn't take long to reply
Send him my number please.... I like these kind of people

PL - Liverpool - Top 6
C - Southampton - Top 12
L1 - Blackpool - Top 12
L2 - Bradford - Top 12
NL - Chesterfield. - Top 7
SP - Aberdeen - Top 6
G - Bayern Munich. - Winers
I - Napoli - Top 4
S - Ath Madrid - Top 4

10/1 - Tempted to put a grand on.
League 1 and 2 are always impossible to call. Standard is similar in both and teams regularly gi from near top to relegation or the other way.

League 1 and 2 are always impossible to call. Standard is similar in both and teams regularly gi from near top to relegation or the other way.
Also most transfer activity is in August to save on July costs (let the previous club pay the severance) with shorter contracts and high turnover so hard to judge now.

Forest Green finishing bottom and relegated after being awful in league 1 looks good.

I take your point but I’ve always had decent success in the past with L1 and 2. If you do your research you can usually get a good idea.

Im finding the Championship difficult to work out. I’m going to go with Boro top 12 but all teams are fairly even. Difficult League to judge this year.

You should never mock the afflicted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.