Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Felix has just gone to Madrid for £113m, so I do think Leroy would be worth £150m, anyway I hope he stays.
I expect him to stay, I would say he’s worth more than £113 mill, if he extended, maybe not quite £150 mill, I’d expect that for Sterling and don’t think he’s worth as much as Sterling. None of those things though mean under certain circumstances we couldn’t be backed into taking less around the £100 mill mark, value is determined by lots of factors talent is a big one but not the only one contract length plays a big part as he goes into his last 2 years.
Felix was a gamble on his release clause before it got increased with the hope he’ll become a £113 mill player don’t think anyone thinks he’s a £113 mill player at this time though.

Kind of agree but I also wonder, if he is genuinely a £150m player, why he isn't getting in our first team week in week out?
Rotation, other players like Bernie playing better, nobody is guaranteed a spot in our first 11, not even KDB, we have a wicked squad of players that are all fighting for a starting position.

Oh you want Sane, German Rags?

Yeaah, that's too bad

InconsequentialEvilBarasinga-poster.jpg

150k a week seems like a lowball offer on our part. If media reports are to be believed (a big assumption, I realize) then Walker gets 180k, and Sterling was making 180k before his recent raise. If I'm Sane I'd expect over 200k, and especially so if I'm being valued at 100m.

150k a week seems like a lowball offer on our part. If media reports are to be believed (a big assumption, I realize) then Walker gets 180k, and Sterling was making 180k before his recent raise. If I'm Sane I'd expect over 200k, and especially so if I'm being valued at 100m.

He is on 65k a week so that a big increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.