Away tickets

Sorry mate but you can watch the team without points and no it isn't the same incentive.
Does anybody really get up on matchday and think ooh I am going to add 20/40 points to my total today?

Not in every game you can't, it is hand in glove for the high demand aways.

For what it's worth mate thought the away section at your ground was shite. From the dangerous bottle neck trying to get in, caused by placing the bar directly behind the turnstiles, to wading through inches of piss as urinals put in instead of troughs.
To the shite sight lines and home fans being put in the middle of the away fans separated by a 2 foot glass partition, :+(

Wow, obviously,I’ve only been in the Away section at WHl ,in the upper tier , when small supported teams didn’t take up their allocation .
I hope Wembley was better and I hope the New WHl meets your approval .
I never got to Maine Road , but have done Etihad twice both important games , lost when Balotelli was allowed to stay on despite stamping on Parker ,and got the pen , and this years CL game . Nice stadium but I don’t like being in 3 tiers , esp being in the top one .

Wow, obviously,I’ve only been in the Away section at WHl ,in the upper tier , when small supported teams didn’t take up their allocation .
I never got to Maine Road , but have done Etihad twice both important games , lost when Balotelli was allowed to stay on despite stamping on Parker ,and got the pen , and this years CL game . Nice stadium but I don’t like being in 3 tiers , esp being in the top one .
There was only 3 tiers for one of those games

No mate was on about the away section at the new ground pretty poor for a new build.

No mate was on about the away section at the new ground pretty poor for a new build.

Hopefully teething problems , I forgot you’d come there for 2/3 game and it’s was a night game . Hopefully next year in the league it’ll be better ( and we’ll actually beat you ) least it won’t be a churned up pitch like last years fiasco , when Lamella missed a sitter due to a rutted ground

Hopefully teething problems , I forgot you’d come there for 2/3 game and it’s was a night game . Hopefully next year in the league it’ll be better ( and we’ll actually beat you ) least it won’t be a churned up pitch like last years fiasco , when Lamella missed a sitter due to a rutted ground
Yeah every team in the league wants to get there hands on the We Beat City Trophy, and Spurs are no exception.

I'm sure they will play it by ear and if there is a bigger uptake than expected they will ask for the rest. Not sure if it is a 'fact', just my opinion.

I stated fact because that's what happened when City ordered 3,000 tickets from Chelsea a few seasons back. Sold just over half of them and ending up paying for unsold tickets. The following season City ordered only HALF the allocation and no more, not asking for the "rest". It will happen again take my word. No away points may stop "points whores" but there are consequences to what road is being taken.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.