Cricket World Cup 2019 - England World Champions!!!

The picture they showed with Archer not having bowled a single ball that would have hit the stumps was strange.

Plunkett always bowls short as it's harder to hit far if the ball is straight. I think he's pretty important to how England bowl, as there's not a lot of variety or imagination.

This aged quite well!

The picture they showed with Archer not having bowled a single ball that would have hit the stumps was strange.

Plunkett always bowls short as it's harder to hit far if the ball is straight. I think he's pretty important to how England bowl, as there's not a lot of variety or imagination.

I know how plunkett usually bowls but this is a pitch up wicket and conditions as the wicket just showed.

England in a good position now because it's not a strong batting lineup they're up against but don't be surprised if they're three down in ten overs against Boult and Henry. They won't waste a single ball with this back of a length rubbish.

I know how plunkett usually bowls but this is a pitch up wicket and conditions as the wicket just showed.

England in a good position now because it's not a strong batting lineup they're up against but don't be surprised if they're three down in ten overs against Boult and Henry. They won't waste a single ball with this back of a length rubbish.

Oh, I agree that England regularly bowl too short, and Plunkett pretty much does it all the time. It's been this way for England for years - Broad spent years doing it.

I think England will win this relatively comfortably.

Id take england to chase down any score, talk about superior fire power. Dying with all guns blazing is to live forever ........

But everything is yes/no stuff. There is no interpretation involved. Just like tennis, it's a game that lends itself to video assistance.
But that’s how VAR should work,offside, not offside, no re-reffing of opinionated on field decisions, VAR is so clandestine as well, anyway that’s for another thread.

That pitch map was fucking embarrassing. Christ alive. Been much better from plunkett the past couple of overs but we're halfway through for christ sake.

The guy on the stadium Mike between overs is embarrassing, trying to drum up an atmosphere, just play the damn music n shut up. NZ need at least 280 to make this a game of sorts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.