Who Will Fill Our Home Grown Hole?

No we don't.

I stand corrected (I believe).

I admit that I forgot for every player a club is short of meeting HG requirements "the penalty" is one less squad space to the max size (i.e. instead of 25 you can only register 24)...Yes?

So, because we are only likely going to register 21 players it won't matter that we fall 4 short HG total for the PL and CL.

Incorrect, Pep has frequently said he prefers a squad of 23 players - we are currently 2 short.
Is this true?

1. Ederson
2. Bravo
3. Walker
4. Danilo
5. Stones
6. Laporte
7. Otamendi
8. Mendy
9. Zinchenko
10. Angelino
11. Rodri
12. Gundogan
13. Fernandinho
14. De Bruyne
15. D. Silva
16. Bernardo
17. Foden
18. Sterling
19. Sane
20. Mahrez
21. Aguero
22. Jesus
23. E. Garcia

22 + the x number of EDS / youth players like Garcia that you may or may not count is about right. jeez.
I didn't write what I meant - sorry. My point is that currently we have a 21 man CL A squad but Foden is firmly in the senior squad although on the UEFA B list. Not so Eric Garcia. We are still short of Pep's often repeated preferred senior squad size of 23, which has 2 keepers but not their backup - currently Grimshaw.

I stand corrected (I believe).

I admit that I forgot for every player a club is short of meeting HG requirements "the penalty" is one less squad space to the max size (i.e. instead of 25 you can only register 24)...Yes?

So, because we are only likely going to register 21 players it won't matter that we fall 4 short HG total for the PL and CL.

Yep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.