Away tickets

Just

Just seems to be a lot of fuss for 5% of fans aged 18-25 being able to get 150 tickets which is nothing , nobody kicks off about how many tickets supporters clubs get or for corporate

if it was 5% of the whole allocation, that would be ok. The 150 (out of a 3000 allocation) will be coming out of the ticket points allocation. That is the issue. IT is not being sculpted out of the other groups (SC etc).
I await information to the contrary.

At the start of the season I will have 25,000 points. Like most loyal fans I will gain around another 1,000. NOBODY will be playing catch-up.

Don't understand the people saying this is a good thing as it will help boost home attendances, Have I read it wrong or has nothing changed?
You still get 190/380 points for renewing your seasoncard
You still get 100/200 points per cup scheme you join
You still get 10/20 points for each cup game ticket you buy.

I've had my 980 points added for this season for the renewal and cup schemes and whilst I'm not planning on missing games nowhere does it say, that I can see, that I will be docked points for missing a game or granted extra points if I swipe in at the turnstile so to me this will do absolutely nothing to force people to attend the home games, City don't really care if you attend or not they've got your money and can't resell the seat unless you offer it up so there's nothing in it for them.

Don't understand the people saying this is a good thing as it will help boost home attendances, Have I read it wrong or has nothing changed?

I've had my 980 points added for this season for the renewal and cup schemes and whilst I'm not planning on missing games nowhere does it say, that I can see, that I will be docked points for missing a game or granted extra points if I swipe in at the turnstile so to me this will do absolutely nothing to force people to attend the home games, City don't really care if you attend or not they've got your money and can't resell the seat unless you offer it up so there's nothing in it for them.

Have you got your cup scheme points yet? I haven't got mine

Whenever ive gone away at least 30% have been 18-25 or younger anyway. You will hear them walking into the ground followed by getting drenched as they throw their beer all over you because they have had 3 pints and cant drink anymore.

Season card holders not showing up for games that they've already paid for whether league or cup should be a much higher on the agenda than the points system for away tickets and the opinion that you 'can't get a ticket due to people selling them on' - I'm sure City Matters believe that stopping points will be a positive thing for both of these issues, but it does not do anything in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.