Man City TV Launched

So i added this to my LG Smart TV along with my Sony Android TV last night, the issue of being unable to get to the 'view all' on previous matches sections seems to be constant across both these formats of the app.

Can anyone with a Firestick confirm if they have the issue? If you go to the 2018/2019 season and press view all it should take you to another page, seems to just be an empty page and the app then crashes for most people.

I've tweeted Citys Digital twitter handle but nothing back yet.

Downloaded it onto my nvidia shield via google store but not purchased yet . No rush

So i added this to my LG Smart TV along with my Sony Android TV last night, the issue of being unable to get to the 'view all' on previous matches sections seems to be constant across both these formats of the app.

Can anyone with a Firestick confirm if they have the issue? If you go to the 2018/2019 season and press view all it should take you to another page, seems to just be an empty page and the app then crashes for most people.

I've tweeted Citys Digital twitter handle but nothing back yet.
Nothing on that page for me either,to get out i press home on the remote,not crashing just an empty page,i expect they have concentrated on the first page stuff and will get around to the other page,working perfectly otherwise

Nothing on that page for me either,to get out i press home on the remote,not crashing just an empty page,i expect they have concentrated on the first page stuff and will get around to the other page,working perfectly otherwise
Hoping they eventually translate the Help screen in to English, as well...

82-E3-C5-B1-8-F8-B-401-C-B60-F-2-DC9-C4-E323-C8.jpg

Ha more evidence that the media stuff is not really aimed at us in the UK
Really more evidence that it was a rushed development and launch, as that is the Latin placeholder text used by designers when setting layouts. It’s meant to be replaced with actual content, but someone apparently mis-marked that task as complete in dev tracking at some point (or they forgot the step entirely).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.