Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

The caption under the training ground photo

“The land around Manchester City's Etihad Campus at Eastlands in north Manchester”

Always thought it was east Manchester tbh.

What an absolute disgrace. Those cowboys who own the MEN Arena seem a right bunch of crooks. I hope the second arena goes ahead and outs those charlatans out of business.

They really are using dirty and desperate tactics to turn local residents against a proposed new arena, and to try and stop it.

Hopefully the *American’s* behind the proposed arena won’t get cold feet and decide it isn’t worth the hassle.

I’d like to see the leaflet. Can anyone post a picture of it, showing the wording. Thanks.

It will be interesting to see what the reply is from MCC on their counter leaflet.

Akin to a leaflet passed around South Manchester re the new Christie's development...a picture of Nelson's Column and a 'skyscraper' wording...though I suspect these leaflets are far more professional.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.