Match Thread | Man City vs Kitchee (24/07/19) @ 1.00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos to the guy with steadier hands who is streaming from the stadium. At least, I saw the ant line figures scoring the goals.

The rear head ocular implants were one of the best investments David’s parents ever made.

Which is my point exactly mate.

City have no excuses for the way its been rolled out, especially as its a pay service.
Since it's a paid service it means there are funds going to pay for the project delivering it, the maintenance team looking after it and the infrastructure that supports it. But the worrying thing is we're not paying much so they have probably gone for cheap options and that's why its not available on all platforms and they're (maybe) finding the infrastructure isn't scaled to match the demand. Cloud based infra is usually quite quick and easy to scale up, in fact the newer ones scale up automatically on demand and then wind down when not needed but i've only ever seen issues on those setups. SOOOOO, yes they should have fucking thought this through better, i'll send Shiekh Mansour an email and tell him to sort it.

Since it's a paid service it means there are funds going to pay for the project delivering it, the maintenance team looking after it and the infrastructure that supports it. But the worrying thing is we're not paying much so they have probably gone for cheap options and that's why its not available on all platforms and they're (maybe) finding the infrastructure isn't scaled to match the demand. Cloud based infra is usually quite quick and easy to scale up, in fact the newer ones scale up automatically on demand and then wind down when not needed but i've only ever seen issues on those setups. SOOOOO, yes they should have fucking thought this through better, i'll send Shiekh Mansour an email and tell him to sort it.

This lol ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.