Paulo Dybala

Keep. He wouldn't start over Jesus, not a natural 10 anyway, and we already have quality wide players, if Sané leaves can get someone better too.

Spurs would be better off spending the money on someone else. Just like James he can only play one position efficiently which is hardly used by any team.

So hitting his prime with two or three years under his belt?

No. It's not 1980 anymore, footballers dont hit their prime at 29.

If you're going to spend big on a striker to replace Sergio Aguero, you get them under 25 and you get 8 or 9 seasons for your money, not 3.

Spurs would be better off spending the money on someone else. Just like James he can only play one position efficiently which is hardly used by any team.

Spurs do play that position though. Dele Alli is the player who usually plays just off Kane in the second striker position Dybala would take.

How long are Spurs going to persist with the non-performing Dele Alli? He's been living off one good season.

I was watching Joao Felix against Real Madrid..That was the team/role that Dybala should be playing. Another obvious option are Spurs. If he goes to some club that use restrict positional 4-3-3, he will struggle imo. He is not a winger and the position of SS is pretty much in extinction.

I'd like to see him keep playing for us with Sarri, it's a shame he played so little last year because he's able to put in great performances. Many fans now disregard him because of last season but I think it's just a matter of starting under the right coach.

It looks like we're willing to sell him for the right offer though (€80m minimum) and if we do let him go I hope he finds the right team to shine (Spurs would be a good choice for him imo). I know it sounds stupid since he'd probably go to one of our CL rivals and I usually don't like to see players perform better for other teams than they do for us, but like many other fans I grew attached to this boy and I think he did grow attached to our shirt, too. So I really wish him the best, wherever that will be.

Oh and of course if we do let him go we should have a quality attacking replacement in line. The Lukaku rumours are just put out there to make Inter hurry up and pay ManU's asking fee I reckon (I hope).

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.